Invasion Officer System Tutorial
The new Officer System was released during the 1.21 update. In order to help you understand how officer system works, we prepared some tips for you:
How to find officers?
Click “Military School” > “Function” > “Officer” Tab.
What do I need to Recruit an Officer?
From the Office tab, you can recruit officers; however, you need to gather a certain amount of materials before you are able to recruit said officer. Tap the officer’s avatar and you will see the materials required.
How can I get Materials?
There are 5 ways to obtain materials for recruiting officers:
- You can get free Basic Box which contains a random material from Daily sign-in.
- Basic Box which contains a random material will be delivered in rank prizes of rebel battles.
- You can simply buy the Basic Box by clicking one of the materials > “Get more”.
- A random material will be delivered.
- Complete Base Mission, Guild Mission, Daily Mission and Log.
- Participate in Solo, Union, Glory events will give you chance to get materials.
Of course there are more ways to gather materials in the works.
Where can I see my materials?
Via the Military School > “Materials management”.
How to Recruit an Officer once Materials are Gathered?
Enter Military School > “Officer recruitment” > choose Officer Type > Tap the Officer Avatar > click “Recruit”.
How to Appoint an Officer?
Tap the recruited Officer Avatar > Tap “Appoint”. You will see your Officer appear on the Commander Tab.