Here are some tips and tricks to help you start your base and play like a pro!
- Enter an active Guild!
- You can get Guild help and gifts.
- Trade with other Guild members
- Strategy Talks with experienced players.
- Complete blue Mission Bar missions
- Helps you become familiar with all the structures in the game
- Participate in all Events
- Increase your Power and get all kinds of great prizes!
- Increase your Power in the following ways
- Building/Unlocking/Upgrading Structures
- Build Units
- Build Defenses
- Upgrading Commanders
- Used for attacks, rallies, reinforcements, resource collection, camping, trade, territory occupation, base protection, etc
- Defend your Base when enemies come to attack it
- Within the “Tactic Center”, adjust your formation
- Also adjust formation via the troop dispatch page
- Once attacking units are out, the formation cannot be change
- Defensive side attacks first
- Alternate attacks depending on the formation of each side
- A group attack mode in which guild members join forces together against a certain target
- Permits multiple players to Rally to a location and initiate attack
- Can only attack player bases
- More Rally Tips
Deciding the Winner and Loser
- During a battle, the side whose all units and defenses get wiped out first will be declared the loser
- After 200 attacks with no clear winner, the defender will be judged as the winner
- Special feature which allows players to dispatch units to occupy empty spaces on the map
- The occupied territory will then belong to that player’s guild
- Players will get benefits from occupying territory
- Occupation time will vary depending on the amount and star level of the units sent out by the player
How do I Occupy Territory?
- Choose an empty tile
- Select Occupy to send units
- The time it takes to occupy is dependent on the sent troops’ star level and amount
How do I Occupy Resource Points?
- Cannot directly occupy resource points
- Players must first gather all resources from resource points on the tile
- Then occupy once it is an empty tile
- Territory symbolizes a Guild’s power
- All Guild members can speed up collection of resources
- 10% of Resources gathered from a Guild owned territory goes to the Guild Bank
Territorial Force Map
- Updates every 20 minutes
- Shows only the Top 10 Guilds with the most Territory